WOODCRETE SPLIT RAIL FENCES
Ranch rails deliver an undeniably iconic look. But unfortunately, weather and other conditions can quickly cause wooden split rail fences to lose their strength and beauty. Our WOODCRETE Rails bridge this gap by delivering the aesthetic appeal of ranch rails and the durability of precast concrete. Our customers tell us again and again that our WOODCRETE system is just like wood — that is, until Mother Nature strikes. Then, they tell us it’s even better. Over time, wood ranch rails can fall victim to splintering, rotting, termite damage, burning, cracking and other degradation. We use only high-density concrete reinforced with steel and fiber mesh, saving our customers the costs and hassle with replacing wooden ranch rails.
Over time, traditional wood ranch rails fall victim to splintering, rotting, termite damage, burning and cracking other degradation. Our WOODCRETE rails system is engineered to withstand weather damage, making it virtually a maintenance-free alternative to traditional wood. We use only high-density concrete reinforced with steel and fiber mesh, which saves our customers the costs and hassle that come with replacing wooden ranch rails.
Benefits of WOODCRETE Precast Concrete Ranch Rails
Our WOODCRETE ranch rails system combines the best of wood fencing with the benefits of precast concrete. The result? A split rail fence you can count on, no matter what life throws its way.
- Cost-Effective Construction: Our WOODCRETE RAILS system is less expensive than traditional split rail fencing. In the rare case that it needs to be replaced, our quick-install system cost down on labor costs and time. Plus, there is little to no maintenance involved with WOODCRETE RAILS so you don’t have to waste time and money on upkeep.
- Seamless Installation: Our system is available in 2 rail, 3 rail wood fence, and 4 rail configurations that make for easy install — no mortar required. The WOODCRETE RAILS system is created off-site and then installed seamlessly on-site with no hassle or construction to worry about.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Our concrete ranch rails system is designed to deliver the authentic look and feel of traditional split rail fences. Choose from a variety of color options to match your aesthetic. You’ll have the look of conventional split rails, without all the maintenance.
- Engineered for Strength: Our WOODCRETE RAILS system has a maximum strength of 4500 psi. Our posts are reinforced with two #3 rebar ties. Our rails are reinforced with two #3 rebar ties, plus fiber mesh. This makes our fencing system tough enough to withstand force, including earthquakes. This is so important if you live in a place like California.
- Built for Resistance to Weather: Our precast concrete ranch rails are designed to withstand a variety of weather conditions. Thanks to our manufacturing process, the color, look and feel of your WOODCRETE RAILS won’t fade with time. This means they can withstand wind, water, and fire.
There are many benefits to installing a WOODCRETE RAILS system. They give your property an amazingly iconic aesthetic look, and they are built to last for decades down the road. Because our fences are made with solid precast concrete, they are not vulnerable to the same wear and tear of traditional wood fences. This means that they will hold up against wind, water, fire, earthquakes, and anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
- Authentic wood look and texture on both sides of each post and rail
- 2, 3 wood rail fence, and 4 rail configurations
- Easy to install, no mortar required
- Proven manufacturing process to ensure strength and longevity
- Variety of color options to match any aesthetic
Ready to explore our WOODCRETE precast concrete split rail fence options? Let’s discuss your project’s needs.